DURATION: 1h 24min
Using the correct grind for coffee is essential to cup quality. This class will teach the importance of proper grind and demonstrate grind analysis with common equipment.
- Analysis of sensory attributes related to particle size
- Demonstrate grind levels consistent for different brewing methods.
- How to use a TDS measurement and brewing chart.
- Aspects of good grinding practices.
- Know how to use sieves to measure grind particle size and consistency.
|The Grinder Types||FREE||00:07:00|
|Intro to Distribution of the Grind||00:03:00|
|What is Grind Size Distribution||FREE||00:03:00|
|Grind Distribution Chart||00:06:00|
|Grinding & Density of the Coffee||00:02:00|
|Grinding and Roast Degree||00:02:00|
|Impact of the Grinder on the Flavor Profile of the Coffee||00:17:00|
|Grinding and Weather Changes||00:01:00|
|Grinding & Coffee Varietal||00:04:00|
|EFFECTS OF GRINDING ON BREWING|
|How Many Particles Are in Your Ground Coffee?||00:03:00|
|The Grind and Extraction||00:04:00|
|The Extraction Chart||FREE||00:03:00|
|Impact of Grind Level on Extraction||00:07:00|
|Reading the Extraction||00:03:00|
|MAINTENANCE OF GRINDERS|
|Adjusting, Purging and Cleaning the Grinder||00:05:00|
|Grinder Cleaning Schedule||00:05:00|
|Grinder Cleaning Schedule #2||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
49 STUDENTS ENROLLED